Hello NBUA Members!
If you’re like me, you’re probably thinking about getting started with your Christmas shopping and not thinking about Baseball, Taxes, or Sunscreen for that matter. However, we all face that yearly chore of downloading our game schedule before the games get purged by Leslie to start the new season with a clean slate.
Here are some brief instructions for those of you that haven’t done it before:
- Login to ArbiterSports.com like normal
- Click Schedule
- Make sure the “List View” radio button is selected
- Select “Show All” in the Date drop down list, and click “Apply” (you should now see all of your games for 2017 – if you don’t see them, it means you waited too long and they are gone)
- Use your browser’s print feature to print the whole list
- Alternatively, you can do like I do and select the table contents with your mouse and copy/paste it to Excel and post-process it to your heart’s content
Good luck, take care & enjoy your time off the field. See you out there again soon enough!
Mark Snyder, Mark Clough